Loans & Lines of Credit
Whatever you need, Leaders helps you get it.
|Auto||For cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs. Up to 115% financing and pre-approvals available. Learn more.||75 mos||Apply|
|Motorcycle, Boat & ATV||For motorcycles, watercraft and off-road vehicles. Up to 115% financing available.||72 mos||Apply|
|RV||For recreational vehicles and campers.||120 mos||Apply|
|Leaders VISA®||Our no-compromises Platinum and Platinum Rewards VISA® credit card. Learn more.||n/a||Apply|
|Mortgages||From first mortgages, refinances and home-equity lines of credit to fixed rates, adjustable rates, balloons and even100% financing, we’ve got you covered. Learn more.||n/a||Apply|
|Personal Loans||Finance any purchase or prepare for unexpected emergencies. Lines of credit also available.||48 mos||Apply|
|Share-Secured||Use your own deposits as collateral and enjoy a low-interest rate.||n/a||Apply|
|Student Loans||For students pursuing higher education to fill the gap federal aid may leave behind. Learn more.||15 years||Apply|
Frequently Asked Questions
Leaders Platinum VISA® Credit Card
When it comes to your spending, no other provider cares more than we do.
Platinum Rewards VISA®
- 0% introductory APR* for 15 months
- No Annual Fee
- Be rewarded for making everyday purchases: points, merchandise, or even cash back with CU Rewards
- Take advantage of member rewards when you sign up for new credit union products
- Enjoy a low ongoing interest rate between 11.65% APR and 24.99% APR
Interested in receiving cash back from your Leaders Platinum Rewards VISA credit card? Simply contact us or visit one of our branches and request a cash back credit on your reward points. You can receive a credit in your checking or savings account, usually same-day!
- 0% introductory APR* for 15 months
- No Annual Fee
- Enjoy a low-interest rate. Shop our competition and see!
- No Transaction Fee for Purchases
- Enjoy a low ongoing interest rate between 9.65% APR and 22.99% APR
Leaders keeps you rolling with a convenient online application process, flexible terms and industry-low rates. You can even finance at local dealerships if you choose one of our partners. We're ready to help you make smart financial decisions.
- Borrow for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, watercraft, and RVs
- Terms up to 72 months (120 months for RV)
- Finance up to 115% of the vehicle's value
- Debt Protection, Guaranteed Asset Protection and Warranties are available for purchase and may be included in the financing of your purchase, if qualified
Getting an education is tough enough without drowning in debt, or stressing over financial hassles. Our Student Choice Loan gets an "A" for Awesome. Check these out:
- Finances up to $75,000 (total throughout a college career)
- Fills in gaps that federal aid might leave behind
- Offers lower rates and fewer fees than typical lenders
- Save hundreds per year
- Provides zero origination or prepayment fees
- Offers the option to defer all payments while in school
- Offers flexible payment terms
Student Loan - Refinance
Finding funds for college can seem overwhelming and frustrating. See how we can help you get to the next level in your education.
- Refinances up to $100,000
- Offers rates as low as 4.59%
- Offers fixed and variable rate options
- Offers 5, 10 & 15-year terms
- Waives origination fees
- Waives prepayment penalty
Having one loan at Leaders is good. Having them all here is much better.
We exist to serve your needs. Part of that service is making sure that when you repay your debts, you spend the least amount possible in interest. When you have loans or credit cards with other providers, and you have repaid those loans on-time, we can help you consolidate or refinance them into Leaders loans. Here are some ways we can help:
- Consolidation loans: refinance your home or auto and include debts from other providers, reducing your rate or shortening your term to repayment. We also offer signature loans to consolidate other debts.
- Rapid Refi: if you have at least 12 on-time auto repayments, Leaders will refinance your loan and either reduce your monthly payment or shorten the length of your loan.
- Balance transfers: transfer your existing balance on a competing credit card to a Leaders Platinum VISA® at 0% for 15 months.
Help play it safe.
Whether you're taking out a loan to make home improvements or buying a vehicle, it can be a financial gamble because things happen…life happens. Help play it safe with Debt Protection, a voluntary loan-payment protection product. Debt Protection helps you get relief from the financial burden of delinquency, default, or foreclosure if a protected life event unexpectedly happens to you. Simple eligibility requirements help ease the enrollment process.
Over 60% of members ages 25-40 are concerned with how they will support themselves if they become disabled.
If a protected life event happens to you (and you're a protected borrower or co-borrower on the loan), Debt Protection will cancel or waive your loan payment(s), up to the contract maximums. Help lessen your worries, and your family's worries, about paying loans during a time when your income may be reduced or lost and paying other household bills becomes challenging. Protected events include:
- Loss of life, including those caused by acts of war
- Disability, including those caused by acts of war
- Involuntary unemployment
Your purchase of Debt Protection is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Member Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of Debt Protection. You may cancel the protection at any time. If you cancel protection within 30 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.