Tap into intuitive features optimized for your smartphone. Our mobile apps are the most robust solution for managing your finances anytime, anywhere. Here are some things you can do using our apps:
- Check available balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills using your Leaders checking account
- Deposit checks
- Pay at merchants using Apple Pay® (if using a compatible Apple device)
- Pay at merchants using Google Pay® or Samsung® Pay!
- Find nearest branches and ATMs
- Take advantage of digital debit card coupons through Leaders Purchase Rewards program.
Members can now authenticate our iOS and Android mobile apps using Touch ID® fingerprint recognition and Eyeprint ID® retinal recognition. These convenient alternatives to the traditional password are also quicker and more secure, making your mobile banking experience better than ever before.
Get fast, secure access to your finances through the Web browser on your mobile device.
Use any device with Internet access to:
- Check account balances
- View transaction histories
- Pay bills
- Cancel pending bill payments
- View bill payment histories
Save time and fuel by skipping the branch. If you have downloaded our app from your app marketplace, it's as easy as:
- TAP: tap on the "Deposit Checks" banner on the home screen of our app, then add the amount of your check and the location where you'd like to make a deposit.
- SNAP: take a picture of the front and back of your check. Our app will provide instructions on how to endorse your check and capture a proper image.
- DEPOSIT: deposit your check, and wait for a confirmation email to notify you that your funds have been deposited. Securely store or shred your check.
PLEASE NOTE: Your account must meet certain criteria in order to be approved for use with our mobile check deposit software. This criteria includes, but is not limited to, length of account ownership and membership, prior account activity and presence of account abuse, and credit history. Leaders Credit Union reserves the right to revoke access to its mobile check deposit software if it deems the user a fraud risk. If you have questions regarding the status of your application, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your wallet. Without the wallet.
Leaders Credit Union has integrated with Apple Pay®, a new category of service that will transform mobile payments with an easy, secure and private way to pay. Apple Pay® combines Apple's seamlessly integrated hardware, software, and services to create a unique, incredibly intuitive and elegant experience.
This combination keeps payment information protected, so when adding a card with Apple Pay®, the actual credit and debit card numbers are not stored on the device, nor on Apple servers, and cashiers won't see names, credit card numbers or card security codes. Apple Pay® is easy to set up and users will continue to receive all of the rewards and beneﬁts offered by their credit and debit cards.
In participating stores, Apple Pay® will work with iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch. Within apps, Apple Pay® is compatible with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Apple Pay® is here.
If you have added other bank debit or credit cards to your Wallet, the process is the same. You will simply add a card into Wallet, enter your verification information, and be prompted on next steps.
In order to add your card without calling for verification, we recommend the following steps in advance of our launch:
- If you have not already done so, add your Leaders payment card(s) to your iTunes account
- Ensure that your iTunes billing and mailing addresses match those of your payment card(s)
- Apple Pay® is compatible with iPhone 6/6 Plus and forward and iPhone 5 and forward (with an Apple Watch) at the point of sale, iPhone 5S, iPad Air, and iPad Mini 2 and forward for online and in-app purchases
- Look for the contactless and Apple Pay® symbol at the register
- Hold your device near the reader and authenticate as prompted
- Keep your device near the contactless reader until it beeps and your device beeps/vibrates to indicate a successful payment
Apple Pay® is a very secure method of payment because it uses one-time-use tokens, rather than your card number. Once your transaction processes, the token is no longer valid, protecting your account from data breaches. Apple Pay® also takes advantage of Touch ID, so that your fingerprint acts as your PIN. Finally, if you lose your device, Find My iPhone allows you to recover or wipe your device from any browser.
This service is completely free to you as a member of Leaders Credit Union. In some instances, carrier data charges may apply.
If you have questions regarding Apple Pay or need to complete card verification, we encourage you to contact us at 800.227.1893. One of our Member Service Representatives can assist you quickly.
Pay your way.
Leaders Credit Union is proud to announce that Google Pay and Samsung® Pay are now available for our debit Mastercard® carrying members. We plan to release this service for our Platinum VISA® within the next 30 days. Learn more about how to set your card(s) up in your digital wallet by clicking below.
Tap. Pay. Done.
Google Pay® is the new way to pay with your smartphone, offering simplicity, security and choice. Simply unlock your phone and place it near a contactless terminal, and your payment is complete.
Yes. When you use Google Pay, your Leaders debit Mastercard® or Platinum VISA® card number isn't stored on your phone or given to the merchant. A unique virtual account number is created specifically for that card on that device. You still enjoy all the benefits of your Leaders credit or debit card, which includes our Zero Liability policy that protects you from unauthorized purchases.
Android™ device with OS KitKat or higher
Screen lock enabled
First, download the Google Pay app from the Google Play™ Store. If your Leaders card is already linked to your Google account, you can simply add it to the Google Pay app by confirming a few details. To add a new card, it’s as simple as snapping a picture.
- Unlock your device (no need to open the app).
- Hold the back of your device near a contactless payment terminal.
- Your phone will beep or vibrate, and you’ll receive a confirmation on-screen letting you know the payment was made.
Google Pay is accepted by more than a million stores across the United States. Stores include McDonalds®, Best Buy®, Office Depot®, Walgreens® and many, many more.
Person to Person Payment®
As easy as sending a text.
Need to pay the babysitter, collect rent, or split the meal check? No need to write a check, visit the ATM or exchange account numbers with our new electronic payment system POP Money. Pop Money is a safe, secure and easy way to transfer funds using accounts and technology you already love. Members need only a mobile number or email address to exchange funds for free. Person to Person Payments allows you to use your existing checking or savings account and your existing online banking account to move money to anyone, anywhere without a fee. The member's 'payee' simply receives the message and accepts the payment into the account of their choice, and the transaction has similar processing times to a check clearing. Access Person to Person Payments by logging into your Leaders app, select "More," then select "Popmoney" from the menu bar and follow the prompts.