Update: July 10, 2020: In response to the increase in COVID-19 cases locally and nationally, face masks are now required in all Leaders Credit Union branches. All branches are open for regular weekday lobby and drive-thru hours. Our branches open on Satuday (Thomsen Farms, South Highland, and Milan) will be drive-thru only. If you do not have a mask, please utilize our digital and expanded drive-thru services. For branch locations and hours, click here. We continue to practice social distancing and will limit the number of members in our branches. Masks have been provided to our employees, and team members are sanitizing workspaces regularly. We encourage members to use our drive-thrus and digital services to continue to limit contact.
We are still offering extended services in our drive-thrus including:
- Instant issue debit cards
- Account questions
- Signing of new account or loan documents
- Notary services
- Normal transactions (cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments, etc.)
Our digital services are available anytime, anywhere.
COVID-19 Relief Program
Leaders Credit Union is here to help our existing members financially affected by COVID-19. If you need access to emergency funds or cannot pay an upcoming loan, there are options to keep you moving forward.
Should you be concerned about an upcoming personal loan payment due to COVID-19, Leaders is here to lead the way on your behalf. Our Member Solutions Champions are happy to help with solutions to meet your needs by calling 731.664.1784 ext. 1272.
Business Member Loan Programs:
Members who have already submitted their information inside the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) portal will remain on the list. Please continue to monitor your email for updates from Newtek. For more information, please reach out to our business services team at 731.664.1784 ext. 1174.
Online & Mobile Access:
Leaders also wants to ensure you are aware of all the electronic options to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, anytime, anywhere. Leaders members can:
- Make payments on loans or Leaders VISA Credit Cards
- Turn debit or credit cards on or off using Leaders Card Controls App
- Deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Apply for new accounts or loans
- Apply for home purchase or refinance- complete the process completely online
- Transfer funds to external credit union or bank accounts
- Send money to family and friends through person-to-person payments
- Locate surcharge-free ATMs
Visit our YouTube channel for online banking and mobile app tutorials. If you need assistance with any of these services or have questions, our financial champions would be happy to assist you at 800.227.1893.
Leaders Response to COVID-19 from Todd Swims, President & CEO:
To view the full video response click here.
Leaders has a team in place to prepare for emergency situations and to prevent or minimize any interruption of service to our members. Our team is meeting on a regular basis and is prepared to implement different phases of protection for our staff and members as needed. Our first priority is the health and safety of our staff and members and to do our part to flatten the curve. We are following the advice of all governments and public health authorities and proactively implementing a range of precautionary measures. As an essential business, we have many ways to continue to serve our members and provide for them their banking needs.
I also want to put your mind at ease about the strength and stability of Leaders. Independent rating agencies recognize credit unions who have shown exceptional fiduciary responsibility and has awarded Leaders an "A" health rating, as well as one of the top 200 healthiest credit unions in the nation. Your funds are safe and are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per depositor.
Remember, kindness is contagious too. Together, we can make a positive difference during this time. We are developing programs to help you, our members, with your financial concerns to provide you with the solutions you may need.
- Leaders has increased cleaning and sanitizing of workspace and all public areas.
- We encourage social distancing when possible. We are always happy to see you. For your safety and ours, we will abstain from contact like handshakes, hugs, etc.
- We have provided hand sanitizer in our lobby. Please use it upon entry and exit of the branch.
- We will not provide community pens. If you need a pen, we are happy to provide one for you to keep and enjoy.
- If you are showing any symptoms or have been around anyone who has been affected, please use our digital and phone services and avoid using the branches.