Third Stimulus Check: What You Need to Know
All Stimulus Direct Deposit payments will be posted to accounts as soon as we receive them. Members may see pending when viewing online or mobile banking. Current pending deposits are scheduled to be deposited on Wednesday, March 17th. Any payments with incorrect account information will be returned to the IRS at which point a check will likely be issued. For the most up-to-date information visit, www.irs.gov and select get my refund status.
Keep Account Information Up-to-Date
Tax time is just around the corner. Please be sure to provide the most up-to-date information when filing your annual tax return. Remember, when updating banking information makes sure the following information is correct:
- Legal Name (matching the name on file at Leaders)
- Social Security Number
- ABA/Routing number (Leaders Credit Union- 284383886)
- Account Number- Member number (savings) or Checking account number (checking)
- Account Type (Savings or Checking)
For stimulus payments or tax refunds, it is important to be sure that you provide the most accurate information with the IRS as Leaders is unable to modify or process deposits with account number or account type errors. If you are not sure of your actual savings or checking account information or if you have additional questions or concerns, our financial champions are happy to help by calling 731.664.1784.
Branch Update: March 10, 2021:
In response to COVID-19 cases locally and nationally, face masks are required in all Leaders Credit Union branches. All branches are open for regular weekday lobby and drive-thru hours. Our Thomsen Farms branch will be open in both the lobby and drive-thru for Saturday service. Our North Highland and Milan branches will be open on Saturday as drive-thru only. If you do not have a mask, please utilize our digital and expanded drive-thru services. For branch locations and hours, click here. We continue to practice social distancing and will limit the number of members in our branches. Masks have been provided to our employees, and team members are sanitizing workspaces regularly. We encourage members to use our drive-thrus and digital services to continue to limit contact.
What brings you by today?
- Open an account - Click here
- Apply for a Loan - Click here
- Contact Call Center - Click here
- Access Online Banking - Click here
- Download our mobile app - Click here
Services available in drive-thru: Branch locations and hours
- cash withdrawals
- loan payments
Need additional help with:
- instant issue debit cards
- the signing of new account or loan documents
- notary services
- account questions
One of our financial champions will be happy to help you Monday - Friday in-branch, or our ebranch will be happy to assist with account questions Monday - Saturday.
Our digital services are available anytime, anywhere.
Online & Mobile Access:
Leaders also wants to ensure you are aware of all the electronic options to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, anytime, anywhere. Leaders members can:
- Make payments on loans or Leaders VISA Credit Cards
- Turn debit or credit cards on or off using Leaders Card Controls App
- Deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Apply for new accounts or loans
- Apply for a home purchase or refinance- complete the process completely online
- Transfer funds to an external credit union or bank accounts
- Send money to family and friends through person-to-person payments
- Locate surcharge-free ATMs
Visit our YouTube channel for online banking and mobile app tutorials. If you need assistance with any of these services or have questions, our financial champions would be happy to assist you at 800.227.1893.
Leaders Response to COVID-19 from Todd Swims, President & CEO:
To view the full video response click here.
Leaders has a team in place to prepare for emergency situations and to prevent or minimize any interruption of service to our members. Our team is meeting on a regular basis and is prepared to implement different phases of protection for our staff and members as needed. Our first priority is the health and safety of our staff and members and to do our part to flatten the curve. We are following the advice of all governments and public health authorities and proactively implementing a range of precautionary measures. As an essential business, we have many ways to continue to serve our members and provide for them their banking needs.
I also want to put your mind at ease about the strength and stability of Leaders. Independent rating agencies recognize credit unions that have shown exceptional fiduciary responsibility and has awarded Leaders an "A" health rating, as well as one of the top 200 healthiest credit unions in the nation. Your funds are safe and are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per depositor.
Remember, kindness is contagious too. Together, we can make a positive difference during this time. We are developing programs to help you, our members, with your financial concerns to provide you with the solutions you may need.
- Leaders has increased cleaning and sanitizing of workspace and all public areas.
- We encourage social distancing when possible. We are always happy to see you. For your safety and ours, we will abstain from contact like handshakes, hugs, etc.
- We have provided hand sanitizer in our lobby. Please use it upon entry and exit of the branch.
- We will not provide community pens. If you need a pen, we are happy to provide one for you to keep and enjoy.
- If you are showing any symptoms or have been around anyone who has been affected, please use our digital and phone services and avoid using the branches.
COVID-19 Relief Program
Leaders Credit Union is here to help our existing members financially affected by COVID-19. If you need access to emergency funds or cannot pay an upcoming loan, there are options to keep you moving forward.
Should you be concerned about an upcoming personal loan payment due to COVID-19, Leaders is here to lead the way on your behalf. Our Member Solutions Champions are happy to help with solutions to meet your needs by calling 731.664.1784 ext. 1272.