Update: July 3, 2020: In response to the increase in COVID-19 cases locally and nationally, face masks are now required in all Leaders Credit Union branches, and our Maplewood and Oil Well branches are drive-thru only. All other branches are open for regular weekday and weekend lobby and drive-thru hours. If you do not have a mask, please utilize our digital and expanded drive-thru services. For branch locations and hours, click here. We continue to practice social distancing and will limit the number of members in our branches. Masks have been provided to our employees, and team members are sanitizing workspaces regularly. We encourage members to use our drive-thrus and digital services to continue to limit contact.
We are still offering extended services in our drive-thrus including:
- Instant issue debit cards
- Account questions
- Signing of new account or loan documents
- Notary services
- Normal transactions (cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments, etc.)
Our digital services are available anytime, anywhere.
COVID-19 Relief Program
Should you or your family be impacted by COVID-19 and need financial support, Leaders is leading the way on your behalf. Our financial champions are ready to provide you financial guidance and discuss any financial arrangements you may need to help you through this difficult time. Please click here to learn more about special programs for Leaders members.
Business Member Loan Programs:
Members who have already submitted their information inside the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) portal will remain on the list. Please continue to monitor your email for updates from Newtek. For more information, please reach out to our business services team at 731.664.1784 ext. 1174.
Online & Mobile Access:
Leaders also wants to ensure you are aware of all the electronic options to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home or workplace, anytime, anywhere. Leaders members can:
- Make payments on loans or Leaders VISA Credit Cards
- Turn debit or credit cards on or off using Leaders Card Controls App
- Deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit
- Pay bills using Bill Pay
- Apply for new accounts or loans
- Apply for home purchase or refinance- complete the process completely online
- Transfer funds to external credit union or bank accounts
- Send money to family and friends through person-to-person payments
- Locate surcharge-free ATMs
Visit our YouTube channel for online banking and mobile app tutorials. If you need assistance with any of these services or have questions, our financial champions would be happy to assist you at 800.227.1893.
Leaders Response to COVID-19 from Todd Swims, President & CEO:
To view the full video response click here.
Leaders has a team in place to prepare for emergency situations and to prevent or minimize any interruption of service to our members. Our team is meeting on a regular basis and is prepared to implement different phases of protection for our staff and members as needed. Our first priority is the health and safety of our staff and members and to do our part to flatten the curve. We are following the advice of all governments and public health authorities and proactively implementing a range of precautionary measures. As an essential business, we have many ways to continue to serve our members and provide for them their banking needs.
I also want to put your mind at ease about the strength and stability of Leaders. Independent rating agencies recognize credit unions who have shown exceptional fiduciary responsibility and has awarded Leaders an "A" health rating, as well as one of the top 200 healthiest credit unions in the nation. Your funds are safe and are federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per depositor.
Remember, kindness is contagious too. Together, we can make a positive difference during this time. We are developing programs to help you, our members, with your financial concerns to provide you with the solutions you may need.
- Leaders has increased cleaning and sanitizing of workspace and all public areas.
- We encourage social distancing when possible. We are always happy to see you. For your safety and ours, we will abstain from contact like handshakes, hugs, etc.
- We have provided hand sanitizer in our lobby. Please use it upon entry and exit of the branch.
- We will not provide community pens. If you need a pen, we are happy to provide one for you to keep and enjoy.
- If you are showing any symptoms or have been around anyone who has been affected, please use our digital and phone services and avoid using the branches.
COVID-19 Relief Program
Leaders Credit Union is here to help our existing members financially affected by COVID-19. If you need access to emergency funds or cannot pay an upcoming loan, there are options to keep you moving forward.
Should you be concerned about an upcoming personal loan payment due to COVID-19, Leaders is here to lead the way on your behalf. Our Member Solutions Champions are happy to help with solutions to meet your needs by calling 731.664.1784 ext. 1272.
2020 Relief Loan Program
We realize unanticipated situations will arise during these uncertain times. The 2020 Relief Loan program is designed to help members whose income has been affected or have incurred additional childcare expenses because of Covid-19.
- Low 1.00% APR **
- One-year term with flexible payment options
- $1,000 or $1,500 loans available
Contact a financial champion to learn more at 731.664.1784.
**To be eligible, members must have been a good standing member for 6 months or more, not currently in bankruptcy, and employed for two or more years. Must have an active checking account or direct deposit into Prime share. Only one relief loan per household. Not eligible for relief skip-a-payment.
Economic Impact Payments
Visit this link to learn more about the Economic Impact Payments being distributed by the IRS. Direct Deposits may show as pending in your account. The IRS has set the effective date for the first round of deposits as April 15, 2020.
Tax filers and non-filers are able to enter payment info at this time.
Tax Filers will be able to check your payment status, confirm your payment type or enter your bank account information for direct deposit if not on file.
Use the "Get My Payment" application to:
- Check your payment status
- Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check
- Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if we don't have your direct deposit information and we haven't sent your payment yet
Information You Will Need to Provide:
- Full name, current mailing address and an email address
- Date of birth and valid Social Security number
- Bank account number, type and routing number. Call us if you need your account information. Our routing number is 284383886.
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) you received from the IRS earlier this year if you have one
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID, if you have one
- For each qualifying child: name, Social Security number or Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number and their relationship to you or your spouse
For Frequently Asked Questions, click here.