Our services cover all areas, from investment and retirement products to insurance plans and estate conservation. We specialize in helping our clients develop a comprehensive, cohesive financial plan that fits their unique needs and enables them to work toward both short and long-term objectives.
We provide access to:
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual funds
- Managed/Advisory Investment Accounts
- Exchange-traded funds
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Group Retirement Accounts, 401(k), 403(b), Simple and SEP IRAs
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Neither LPL Financial nor Leaders Investment Services provide tax or legal advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to LPL Financial Statements - your source for consolidated account information. LPL Financial Statements allow you to easily consolidate and organize your investment accounts. Access your Investment LPL Financial Statements accounts anytime from anywhere in the world on our secure website.
We believe in the "golden rule" of treating others how we would want to be treated. We believe in helping our clients manage risk, accumulate wealth, and transfer that wealth to whom they feel appropriate.
We service individuals and small businesses that are looking for clarity when it comes to their personal financial situations. People need to find a partner they can trust with integrity and transparency.
Our clients can expect a highly customizable service with our firm. We will help you understand exactly where you are, where you are headed and how to get there.
We Integrate The Five Key Areas of a Strong Financial Foundation
- Asset Protection and Risk Management including proper coverage of life insurance, disability and long term care.
- Review of Asset and Debt positions including cash flow analysis, saving and investing requirements and asset allocation.
- Consider Income Tax Strategies including tax efficient and tax deferred investing.
- Review each individual retirement situation including helping to design retirement goals, strategies and allocation of resources, which include IRA and 401K strategies.
- Estate structuring including business succession strategies and efficient distribution of individuals' assets to future generations and/or charities.
Important Consumer Information
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (“BD”) or Registered Investment Advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state’s registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
- We are registered to offer securities in the following states: AR, KY, MS, OH, TN
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Leaders Credit Union and Leaders Investment Services are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Leaders Investment Services, and may also be employees of Leaders Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Leaders Credit Union and Leaders Investment Services. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency||Not Bank Garuanteed||Not Bank Deposits or Obligations||May Lose Value|