Our services cover all areas, from investment and retirement products to insurance strategies and estate conservation. We specialize in helping our clients develop a comprehensive, cohesive financial strategy that fits their unique needs and enables them to work toward both short and long-term objectives.
We provide access to:
- Stocks, Bonds, and Mutual funds
- Exchange-traded funds
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Unit Investment Trusts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Group Retirement Accounts, 401(k), 403(b), Simple and SEP IRAs
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
Neither LPL Financial nor Leaders Investment Services provide tax or legal advice.
Welcome to LPL Financial Statements - your source for consolidated account information. LPL Financial Statements allow you to easily consolidate and organize your investment accounts. Access your Investment LPL Financial Statements accounts anytime from anywhere in the world on our secure website.
Meet Our Team
731 664.1784 ext. 1152 | Phone
1490 Union University Drive | Jackson
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
731 664.1784 ext. 1247 | Phone
1490 Union University Drive | Jackson
We believe in the "golden rule" of treating others how we would want to be treated. We believe in helping our clients manage risk, accumulate wealth, and transfer that wealth to whom they feel appropriate.
We service individuals and small businesses that are looking for clarity when it comes to their personal financial situations. People need to find a partner they can trust with integrity and transparency.
Our clients can expect a highly customizable service with our firm. We will help you understand exactly where you are, where you are headed and how to get there.
We Integrate The Five Key Areas of a Strong Financial Foundation
- Asset Protection and Risk Management including proper coverage of life insurance, disability and long term care.
- Review of Asset and Debt positions including cash flow analysis, saving and investing requirements and asset allocation.
- Consider Income Tax Strategies including tax efficient and tax deferred investing.
- Review each individual retirement situation including helping to design retirement goals, strategies and allocation of resources, which include IRA and 401K strategies.
- Estate structuring including business succession strategies and efficient distribution of individuals' assets to future generations and/or charities.
Important Consumer Information
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (“BD”) or Registered Investment Advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state’s registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
- We are registered to offer securities in the following states: AR, KY, MS, OH, TN
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Leaders Credit Union deposits and are not NCUA insured. These products are not obligations of the Leaders Credit Union and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Leaders Credit Union or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.