Home Equity Loan Highlights
Leaders Home Equity SmartLine™ puts your home's value to work for you.
Using your home's value is smart. Choosing a home equity line of credit that gives you the most control is even smarter. Leaders' Home Equity SmartLine™ allows you to use your home's value for home improvements, vehicle repairs, extra cash or as an emergency funding source. Here's what you need to know about our Home Equity SmartLine™:
- Lines of credit begin at $10,001 up to $150,000
- Connect your Home Equity SmartLine™ to your Leaders checking account and make automatic advances to spend using your Leaders debit Mastercard®
- You can receive an introductory rate for the first 12 months as low as 0.99% APR*
- $199 closing cost applies
- The line of credit is amortized over 15 years, and you may make draws on the line of credit up to 7 years
*Annual Percentage Rates (APR) are subject to change without notice. Rates are variable and subject to credit approval. APR may vary based on Wall Street Journal Prime (current rate as of is 3.50%) and are subject to change with market conditions. Introductory rate of 0.99% APR is for qualifying applicants for the first 12 months of the loan beginning with the date of loan. After the introductory rate ends, line of credit will convert to variable periodic rate with corresponding APR of no less than 3.50% or more than 18%. Home Equity Loan rates are calculated at Prime plus a margin. Margins remain the same for the life of the loan and can range from 0.25% APR - 4.50% APR. APR is based on credit scores and combined loan to value ratio. Home Equity Line payments are based on the previous month’s principal balance on the last business day of the month. Payments recalculate if a draw occurs during the month. Minimum monthly payment amount is $100. Homeowner's insurance is required. All loans subject to credit approval.
Contact Our Financial Champions