Home Equity SmartLine™
Put your home's value to work for you
Using your home's value is smart. Choosing a home equity line of credit that gives you the most control is even smarter. Leaders' Home Equity SmartLine™ allows you to use your home's value for home improvements, vehicle repairs, extra cash or as an emergency funding source. Here's what you need to know about our Home Equity SmartLine™:
- Apply here, or by visiting any of our branches.
- Lines of credit begin at $7,500 up to $200,000
- Connect your Home Equity SmartLine™ to your Leaders checking account and make automatic advances to spend using your Leaders debit Mastercard®
- You can receive an introductory rate for the first 12 months of 1.99% APR***
- $199 closing cost applies to all lines of credit less than $50,000
- The line of credit is amortized over 15 years, and you may make draws on the line of credit up to 7 years
Annual Percentage Rates (APR) are subject to change at any time. Rates shown are for well-qualified borrowers. Your actual rate will be determined by your creditworthiness and ability to repay. Rates are variable, based on Wall Street Journal Prime (as of 3/21/18, 4.75%) and are subject to change at any time. Smartline Home Equity Line: Rates as low as 1.99%. Rate shown is valid for the first 12 months on credit scores of 680 and higher. The rate is subject to change after the introductory period with a floor/ceiling rate of 3.25%/18%. Homeowner's insurance is required. All loans subject to credit approval. Rate shown is based on credit scores of 680 and higher. Homeowner's insurance is required.
First Mortgage Loans
You’ve found the perfect home. Now it’s time to finance it. We offer mortgage loans for purchases and refinances. These loans consist of fixed and variable rates* with financing up to 100% loan-to-value for in-house financing. Fees will vary and interest rates can change daily.