With tax season right around the corner, we wanted to make sure you have ample opportunity to update your account information when filing your taxes.
Remember, when updating banking information please verify the following information is correct:
- Legal Name (matching the name on file at Leaders)
- Social Security Number
- Credit Union Routing Number (Leaders Credit Union - 284383886)
- Account Number
- If payment needs to be directed into your Leaders saving account, please use your member number.
- If payment needs to be directed into your Leaders share draft/checking account, this will generally be a nine-digit account number located on the bottom center of your checks or on the secondary line of your member account number.
- As a final step, be sure to select the correct account type (Savings or Checking) when setting up your account information either with your tax professional or tax software.
It is important that you take action to update your information on the IRS website as soon as possible, as Leaders will be unable to modify future files. Any future IRS payments not containing correct account information must be returned which could result in a delay and payments sent through alterative means.
If you have any questions or concerns, we are happy to help, give us a call at 731.664.1784 or visit the nearest Leaders branch.
Thank you for choosing Leaders!