Leaders Credit Union is here to help you move forward! As a not-for-profit credit union, we are leading the way on your behalf. Whether you’re already a Leaders member or are looking for a convenient way to access your money, we offer:
- Checking Accounts - with no monthly fees.
- Fee-free ATM network - including 3 ATMs in Martin.
- Nationwide Shared-branching network - Locations across the U.S. to make deposits, withdrawals, or payments.
- Free Financial Wellness Learning Tools - for Students through iGrad.
- Contactless Debit Card - add your card to your digital wallet. Use your card in-person, online or with your smartphone using Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay. Conveniently connect your debit card to Venmo or Cash App.
Join Leaders online by Jan. 10, 2022, and we’ll waive the $25.00 membership fee by using promo code, SKYHAWKS21.
Leaders Credit Union Student Rewards Program
Don’t forget to take advantage of the Leaders Credit Union Student Rewards program with U.T. Martin Athletics.
Students, you will earn points just by attending and supporting campus and athletic events. Points will be totaled throughout the year with top five point leaders receiving great prizes at the end of the year. The top five point leaders will be recognized at the UTMmys banquet sponsored by Leaders Credit Union. Student prizes will also be given during the year for point leaders and at random events. All you need to do is bring your student ID and scan in at designated events. Your student identification card will be required to swipe at events for points to be awarded.
How to Open an Account
1. Click here to open an account
2. Select “New Member Account” and “Personal”
3. Select Eligibility- “I attend school” in “Weakley County” (see below)
4. Select which accounts you want to open and follow prompts to complete account opening.